HypnoBirthing is a philosophy of natural childbirth developed by Marie Mongan. HypnoBirthing focuses on education delivery, relaxation, and visualization methods based on self-hypnosis and overcomes fears linked with childbirth.
HypnoBirthing concentrates on teaching you how to ease your mind and your body. When your body is more comfortable your uterine muscles can open more smoothly, leading to an easier birth. To find more about the hypnobirthing classes visit https://www.hypnobirthinghub.com/.
Image Source: Google
HypnoBirthing is an unbelievable tool to get you into a peaceful state of mind and confidence desired at the time of arrival of your baby.
1. Learn to be relaxed and eliminate the fear that causes tension.
2. Learn how to use clean natural relaxing the body and thus reduce or eliminate the discomfort and the use of chemical painkillers and drugs.
3. Reduce pain during labor: most women do not feel some pressure.
4. Reduces and often kills fatigue during the work, leaving you refreshed.
5. Builds faith in her natural ability of your body at birth without unnecessary intervention.
6. Shortens the first stage of labor.
7. Learn the special breathing methods allowing you to breathe your baby into the world rather than force.
8. Reduces the need for an episiotomy.
9. Prepare your companion to help you during your work, giving him/her an essential role in parturition.
10. Improves the bond between mother and child and the birthing partner.
HypnoBirthing techniques are simple and easy. As with all techniques, the key to success is practice. And the sooner you start the more you need to practice the techniques, more natural, they come to you!